Master in Design Studies, Harvard Graduate School of Design Cambridge, 2015
Bachelor of Architecture, California Polytechnic State University San Luis Obispo, 2012 (Cum Laude)
Assistant Vice President, Design 103 International Ltd., Bangkok
Architect, Design 103 International Ltd., Bangkok
2015 – 2016
Architectural Designer, Studios Architecture, New York
Architectural Design Intern, Studios Architecture, New York
2012 – 2013
Architect and Project Coordinator, Green Dwell, Bangkok
Architectural Design Intern, Gensler, Los Angeles
One Bangkok, new Retail Centers in Zone 1 (approximately 140,000sqm) and Zone 4
(approximately 31,000sqm). Located on the prime Northeast corner of the
intersection of Wireless, Rama IV and Sathorn Roads with a project area of 16.7
hectares (104.58 rai). The site is bounded by Embassy Road (Embassy of Japan and
Embassy of Australia) in Lumpini Park (North), on Wireless Road (West) and Rama IV
Jewelry Factory, a jewelry production factory on a 6-rai plot of land located in
Nakorn Pathom area, Thailand. The factory will be constructed in 2 phases. Phase 1
will include Offices, Showroom and minimal production space and core support
facilities covering a total surface of about 2,000sqm. Phase 2 will be primarily an
extension of the production lines, adding approximately 4,000sqm to the factory.
The factory is therefore estimated to be around 6,000sqm of built surface overall.
Architectural Designer at STUDIOS Architecture
• New office for Dropbox | Coordinated with client and consultants directly.
Created Revit model, renderings, presentation packages, signage and graphics
packages. Produced construction documents and construction administration
• New office for Paradigm Talent Agency | Coordinated with client and
consultants directly. Produced construction documents and construction
• New office for NBA Digital Media Group | Created Revit model, renderings, and
presentation packages. Generated test-fit program options.
• New HQ for Coach | Produced construction documents and test-fit program
• Renovated HQ for global law firm | Coordinated with client and consultants
directly. Created Revit model, renderings, and presentation packages. Produced
construction documents and construction administration material.
• Renovated HQ for New York Stock Exchange | Produced construction
• Renovated entrance, facade and lobby for multi-tenant commercial office
building | Created Revit model, renderings, and presentation packages.
• Renovated entrance and lobby for multi-tenant commercial office building |
Created renderings and presentation packages.
Architectural Design Intern at STUDIOS Architecture
• Coordinated with client and project team leaders on a private K-12 school.
• Created site and physical models of a mixed-use residential tower.
• Worked on Revit models and produced construction documents for Coach HQ
and Buzzfeed HQ.
• Architect and Project Coordinator at Green Dwell
• Coordinated with Bloomberg L.P., Studios Architecture, and consultants on
Bloomberg’s Bangkok office.
• Designed master plan for a suburban neighborhood development project.
• Designed plans for four small-scale residential houses in urban-suburban area.
• Architectural Design Intern at Gensler
• Profiled, researched and presented the dynamic condition of Downtown Los
Angeles and forecasted its future in 2030 -https://vimeo.com/50121143.
• Worked on Revit and physical models of Gensler’s Downtown Los Angeles
• Redesigned site plans for expansion projects.